Directions for use:
- Clean your breasts and then rub a drop of breast milk onto the nipple.
- Rinse the caps under running water. Then dry with a clean cotton cloth.
- If the caps are visibly soiled, we recommend cleaning them thoroughly with baking soda before use. Sterilisation or scouring is not recommended.
- Apply the caps to the nipples between each feeding.
- You can simply apply a breast compress over the caps. In case of pain or sensitivity of the nipples, wear the shields as a preventive measure between each feeding until the complaints are resolved.
Warning before usage!
Use: Treat the caps with care and protect them from pressure. Make sure that there is no pressure rim through the cap due to wearing a too tight bra.
The caps are not suitable for children.